Instapaper app – the very simple way to compile and save the articles you want to read off-line – on the go, anywhere, anytime and are formatted completely.
Instapaper for iOs and Android allows the tablet or any mobile devices optimized with text notions that allow you to read the contents on the internet on a clear uncluttered reading experience. You can read offline, on the road, elevetors, even on airplanes without network connections.
– Web pages will be saved as a text only. The full sized layout are stripped away the to improved viewing on screens of your tablet and mobile phone.
– The reading environment are without distractions in order for you to concentrate on the content of what you are reading.
– All you have downloaded are then available OFFLINE. Then you can enjoy reading wherever you go and anytime you wanted to.
– Tablet interface are optimized.
– Line Spacing, text sizes, margins and fonts are adjustable.
– Brightness control on reading at night and dark mode.
– Unread items can be sorted out by date, popularity and article length. They can be shuffled also.
– Create folders to organize.
– You can share through any app or web browser that support sharing.
– Lock rotation.
– You can store articles as many as you can on the Instapaper website and you can download on your phone up to 500 articles.
– Wikipedia and dictionary look up for definition.
– Page flipping and tilt scrolling.
– You can view the links on the browser without leaving on the app.
– You can search on in-app purchase.
– Not downloading, newly saved articles are fixed.
– Crashes are already fixed for some tablets.
– Built-in dictionary that enable you to see the definition of the word quickly.
– Bugs are fixed to Text-to-Speech and Many improvements on UI/UX.
– Automatic detection and will speak the correct language of the article.
– The progress will now be showed by the Text-to-Speech notification.
– Rewind or forward in the lock-screen.
– With the “Speak” functionality, it will start speaking the current visible text within the article.