Thinking about to download your files from the internet into your mobile phone or tablets? Then you need the WiFi File Transfer. There is no need of the USB cable and it has easy to use web interface.
– Simultaneous downloading and uploading multiple documents and files.
– With Google Chrome you can download the entire folder structures.
– The built-in file manager interface will allow you to copy, rename, unzip files or delete unnecessary documents and files.
– Optional password authentication for security.
– Shortcuts to videos, music and photos directories.
– Perform even as a background service.
– You can view the photos with integrated thumbnail gallery – right to your web browser.
– Optional auto-start service as long as it is connected to a home network.
– Allocate the access to USB storage devices and to the external SD cards.
– It will run while your mobile device is in the hotspot mode.
– To utilize this app, your mobile devices and your computer must be on the same WLAN or within the local area network.
– Just set an access password on the app setting when you’re about to use the app on the publice networks.
– Make it sure that the port number you are using is not the same when you use “WiFi File Transfer” together with other app server like Kies Air and Websharing.
– The free version of WiFi File Transfer cannot upload the files more than 5 Megabytes. Other things works perfectly.
For any questions, comments and suggestions feel free to send it to email@example.com.
– It is fixed to delete the files on Android 4.4.
– An update on its translation.
– On the Internet Explorer, the problem are fixed with the select files button.
– There is additional SSL encryption to be used on public networks.
– Optional social media buttons.
– More trusted detection of the hotspot.
– On uploading files, there is a fixed progress bars.
– For folder uploading, the duplicate filename are fixed.
– In the settings, Google analytics description is corrected.