The Google Translate app can now translates street symbols and any conversations in real-time basis.
You can break through every language barriers together with Google Translate.
• Able to translate more than 90 different languages.
• Communicate naturally and allow Google translate to do it.
• The translation will work with the voice, keyboard, camera and even handwriting.
• You can readily translate without internet connection anywhere.
• Retrieving the translation in a short period of time.
Below are the following languages in which translation is supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
• Crash bugs are fixed and the stability is improved.
• The Word Lens – Using your camera, point it directly to a symbol or text and the Google Translate App will change the text. It is applicable even without data connection or Internet. Available only in English to French, Italian, Russian, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
• There is Automatic Language recognition in the conversation or speech manner. Initiate translating the speech input then the Google Translate will detect which of either language is being used, giving you a more fluent conversation.